BAFTA winning TV / Film comedy writers, Jon and James are currently writing a new feature film for Entertainment One and Big Talk.

They've just finished filming their original six-part sitcom WASTED for E4 which airs this summer.

Previously they've written on CUCKOO for BBC One and co-wrote THE HARRY HILL MOVIE with Harry Hill. They were lead writers on the first two seasons of THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL for Cartoon Network for which they won writer's BAFTAs in 2011, 2012 and 2013. They were also on the writing team for PADDINGTON, GRIMSBY and ARMSTRONG AND MILLER.

To get in contact our agent is Hugo Young at Independent Talent hugoyoung@independenttalent.com

Or email jameslamontjonfoster@gmail.com


Sunday, 12 June 2011

Gumball wins at Annecy

Very pleased to announce we won the cristal for best TV production at the 2011 International Animation awards at Annecy.

http://www.annecy.org/annecy-2011/festival:en/awards?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#

Jon

2 comments:

  1. I said this on twitter, but congratulations! I hope it's the first of many awards. The show certainly has the visuals to enthrall judges, but the writing has been stellar as well. I've only had some negative opinions about a few episodes, but those were early on. I believe I was a victim of my own expectations, as I had promoted the show for nearly two years and I think I would have been disappointed regardless of which episode aired. However, I've loved every episode since then and will continue to do everything that I can to promote the show.

    I'd love to see it win some Annies and Emmys. I think it has a damn good chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete