BAFTA winning TV / Film comedy writers, Jon and James are currently writing a new feature film for Entertainment One and Big Talk.

They've just finished filming their original six-part sitcom WASTED for E4 which airs this summer.

Previously they've written on CUCKOO for BBC One and co-wrote THE HARRY HILL MOVIE with Harry Hill. They were lead writers on the first two seasons of THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL for Cartoon Network for which they won writer's BAFTAs in 2011, 2012 and 2013. They were also on the writing team for PADDINGTON, GRIMSBY and ARMSTRONG AND MILLER.

To get in contact our agent is Hugo Young at Independent Talent hugoyoung@independenttalent.com

Or email jameslamontjonfoster@gmail.com


Saturday, 23 April 2011

Gumball Official Trailer

We wrote this earlier in the year, hope you enjoy



Jon

4 comments:

  1. Geoblocked. Can only watch it if you live in the UK. That seems... counterproductive when trying to promote an international series, but I suppose CNX only cares about promoting the UK premiere. That seems to be the "movie voice" trailer, but the ones that I've seen were around 30 seconds. It says that one is 1:30 seconds long. Wish I could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's a shame. I hope you get a chance to see it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to get around it. Ripped it and uploaded a copy that everybody can see. Cartoon Network might pull the video later, but hopefully they'll let it stay up. People need to watch the series. In the description for every video I rip and upload, I include links to the official websites and tell people the premiere dates and times.

    I'm not going to upload actual episodes. I respect copyrights. But I see no harm in ripping and uploading trailers. If it spreads the word about the series, and gets people interested, then that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to pull the video I uploaded. I wish the clip were made available to everybody, but it's not really my place to decide that. Hopefully Cartoon Network will get on the ball and upload an internationally accessible version.

    ReplyDelete