BAFTA winning TV / Film comedy writers, Jon and James are currently writing a new feature film for Entertainment One and Big Talk.

They've just finished filming their original six-part sitcom WASTED for E4 which airs this summer.

Previously they've written on CUCKOO for BBC One and co-wrote THE HARRY HILL MOVIE with Harry Hill. They were lead writers on the first two seasons of THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL for Cartoon Network for which they won writer's BAFTAs in 2011, 2012 and 2013. They were also on the writing team for PADDINGTON, GRIMSBY and ARMSTRONG AND MILLER.

To get in contact our agent is Hugo Young at Independent Talent hugoyoung@independenttalent.com

Or email jameslamontjonfoster@gmail.com


Thursday, 24 February 2011

(a bit) more news about the show

Kwesi Boakye spotted at awards ceremony. To anyone who assiduously follows our blog - he's the voice of Darwin - the goldfish in Gumball. He's the youngest one at the front....



"Kwesi who was spotted on the green carpet with his adorable signature smile is the voice of Darwin the fish (Gumball’s best friend) on Cartoon Network’s ‘The Amazing World of Gumball’. ‘The Amazing World of Gumball’ is set to premiere in UK in May 2011. Kwesi has been working on the series for about year and 40 episodes! He is very excited about the UK launch as it is a dream of his and brothers to reach the African community in UK."

Full Article Here:

http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/2011/02/24/kwesi-boakye-and-brothers-spotted-at-hall-of-game-awards/


Special thanks to The Huntsman!

Jon

6 comments:

  1. Hi james, her's Ben's dad are you allright and Holly fine? Y're welcome when you want in the gumball's family
    Huges § kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked you in 2009 if the show would come to the United States. You said that it likely would. However, since then, nobody else has been willing to confirm it. I've been following the show since it was first announced, but I live in the United States, so I won't be able to watch it unless it makes it stateside. Hopefully they announce a US premiere date soon.

    We posted some more screenshots on the blog. I really liked the clips that I saw.

    http://www.toonzone.net/blog/blogs/298/future-spotlight-the-amazing-world-of-gumball---part-iii/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great! - how did you get hold of those screenshots?

    On the premiere date, you know I can't tell you that :)

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found some clips uploaded on YouTube. I knew they weren't supposed to be there, so I e-mailed my contact at Turner. They thanked me, got the clips pulled, and allowed me to post some screenshots that I took from one of the clips. There were other clips there, including lengthy scenes from "The Car" and "The Picnic", but the one where Gumball was wearing a dress was the only one I was permitted to post screenshots of.

    As I said, I really liked what I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it was just officially announced that it would premiere in the United States. Our Cartoon Network just wrapped up the awards show mentioned above, and at the end, they showed previews for several upcoming shows. The Amazing World Of Gumball was amongst them. I can rest a lot easier now that it's been officially confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. James Lamont said....

    alright lads? not long to wait now.

    ReplyDelete